- Dogs: Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella
- Cats: Rabies and FVRCP
- Please advise us as soon as possible so we can let customers on the waiting list take your spot.
- Holiday stays require a $25 deposit. Deposit is not refundable if cancellation is made within two weeks of your check-in date.
- By appointment only during our posted hours. You must schedule your dog for daycare by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 253-535-9314
- All payments are due in full upon check-out.
Boarding & Daycare Requirements:
- Participating dogs must be in good health: no contagious illnesses, internal (worms etc.) or external parasites (fleas)
- On monthly flea control
- Completed application, and signed release form
- We highly recommend owners provide their pet's own food. We have a fridge, freezer and microwave to prepare and store specialized meals. If you choose not to bring your pet's own food, we feed Diamond Naturals lamb and rice at no additional charge.
- We would be happy to administer any medications your pet requires while in our care. Please provide the name of the medication, the dosage and detailed instructions for administering the medications.
- Additional fees apply for medications administered after regular business hours.
- We will be closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- We will close at noon on the following holidays: New Year's Eve and Christmas Eve.
- Staff will be on site to care for boarding dogs.
“Great people and facility. Thank you for taking care of our family member.”
7/6/2014 Rick O.
“Roxie is always happy and healthy at pickup time. This has always been a wonderful, clean, caring place to board her. Thank you. We have been coming here many years!”
7/10/2014 Mom + Dad C.
“We love Country Kennels and trust them to take good care of our love.”
“I’ve been coming here a long time. My two older dogs Tahoe and Bennie come and now Mia. Marilyn has always groomed my dog except the time she was away. Love her and the staff.”
10/3/2014 Jordan H.
“We come here because we know and trust Haley with our babies!”
10/18/2014 Michelle L.