- Dogs: Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella
- Cats: Rabies and FVRCP
- All pets must be spayed or neutered
- Please advise us as soon as possible so we can let customers on the waiting list take your spot.
- Holiday stays require a $25 deposit. Deposit is not refundable if cancellation is made within two weeks of your check-in date.
- By appointment only during our posted hours. You must schedule your dog for daycare by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 253-535-9314
- Daycare: due upon arrival
- 5, 10 and 20 days packages are valid for 3 months. Any unused days' on a package are forfeited after 3 months
- Boarding: due upon check out
- Participating dogs must be in good health: no contagious illnesses, internal (worms etc.) or external parasites (fleas)
- On monthly internal and external parasite control
- Participating dogs will be non-aggressive
- Completed application, and signed release form
- Evaluation with your dog at our facility
- Clear fecal results (within last 6 months)
- Bi-annual fecal exam
- Boarding: For your convenience our boarding rates include quality pet food for your pet. Let us know if your pet requires a special diet and we will do our best to accommodate it
- Please provide medications in their original container with label that includes your dog’s name, detailed directions for administering, strength of medication, name of medication, illness being treated. Additional fees may apply.
- We will be closed on the following holidays: New Year’s, President’s Day, Good Friday, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Black Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Staff will be on site to care for boarding dogs.
- No choke chains or prong collars are allowed.
- All dogs must be wearing a flat 'snap' collar with name tag.
- If temperatures reach above 90°, daycare will be canceled. In the event of snow, daycare may be cancelled. You will be contacted via email in the event that daycare is cancelled.
“Great people and facility. Thank you for taking care of our family member.”
7/6/2014 Rick O.
“Roxie is always happy and healthy at pickup time. This has always been a wonderful, clean, caring place to board her. Thank you. We have been coming here many years!”
7/10/2014 Mom + Dad C.
“We love Country Kennels and trust them to take good care of our love.”
“I’ve been coming here a long time. My two older dogs Tahoe and Bennie come and now Mia. Marilyn has always groomed my dog except the time she was away. Love her and the staff.”
10/3/2014 Jordan H.
“We come here because we know and trust Haley with our babies!”
10/18/2014 Michelle L.