essay writer cheapresume writerterm paperIf you love animals and don’t mind cleaning up after them, this might just be your dream job! We are expanding and we are in need of experienced Dog Wranglers.
This position involves helping to manage a group of dogs in an off-leash play environment. Prior experience in managing dog playgroups, dog handling and/or walking is required.
- Supervising a group of friendly but very active dogs. Directing their play, interrupting problems, making sure all dogs are safe and enjoying the daycare experience.
- Evaluating new dogs in the playgroup for temperament and compatibility with other dogs.
- Making observations about dog behaviors and health and helping to maintain records as directed.
- Extensive cleaning of the facility to provide the healthiest environment possible for the dogs (picking up dog waste, vacuuming and mopping floors, cleaning dishes, doing laundry).
- Other duties as required to keep care for the dogs and their environment,
- Work outdoors in ALL types of weather.
- Comfortable with dogs of all sizes and breeds. This is a physically demanding job.
- Ability to bend down, kneel and reach high.
- Professional customer service, phone, and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet.
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation to drive animals to veterinary care facility.
- At least 18 years old.
Hours and Schedule:
- Doggy daycare and playgroups are offered only during week days during our business hours.
- We cannot stress enough how important it is to be dependable and professional when dealing with co-workers and clients. We are looking for committed, long term employees to become a part of our family and an extension of our clients’ families.
- We are a strictly drug-free environment. Candidates must pass drug testing and background check.